MSP Penetrating Lubricant (PL) contains MSP Metal Treatment Concentrate and is scientifically blended to be the most effective whenever rust, corrosion or drag is a factor.
It cleans and protects metal surfaces, tools or any metal equipment exposed to water or weather.
It provides easy-to-apply protection and lubrication for hundreds of household, automotive and recreational uses as well as commercial and industrial applications such as drilling, tapping of CNC machinery, lathe machines, milling machines and all engineering machineries.
- Fast penetration -Breaks down rust and corrosion
- Displaces moisture
- Treats, protects and lubricates metal surfaces using advanced molecular technology
- Sets free sticky mechanisms
- Reduces metal-to-metal friction and prevents wear
- Speeds up drilling and tapping
- Cutting edges of cutting tools stay sharp considerably longer, and the surface finish is much smoother and cleaner
- Reduces power consumption when used as lubricant
- Reduces noise and temperature
- Cleans and retards electrical corrosion
- Waterproof your car by spraying on battery terminals, door hinges and locks, underside of your car
- Sliding doors and windows
- Hinges and locks
- Valves and chains
- Bolt and screws
- Screw jacks
- Bicycles and motorcycles
- All connections, electrical points and elecetric terminals
- Drill bits and taps
- Electric and air tools
- Hunting and fishing equipment
Industrial & Commercial Applications
- Slides, Guides, Ways
- Chains, Screws, Cams, Racks, Pinion Sets
- Great for crane cables, booms and pulleys
- Moving parts of eletrical and air tools
- Moving parts of conveyor and electrical motors
- Valves and Facets
- Cutting tools/saw blades of machining of ferrous and non-ferrous metals:
- significantly decreased tool wear
- much smoother surface finish
- prevents wielding/bonding (sticking to the cutting tools) of ferrous & non-ferrous metals
- Protects electrical contacts, terminals and electrical collectors from corrosion and electrical oxidation. Fantastic as moisture repellent in electric-motor operated equipment, like cranes, elevators, etc
- Very effective in penetrating and retarding rusty and oxidized surfaces in mechanisms that work in severe conditions of moisture and temperature.
- Any application where WD-40 is used (MSP PL is at least 20 times longer lasting and more effective than WD-40)
- Just point and spray for broad coverage, or use the accompanying durable “straw” for close, precision applications.
- For Water-based Coolant Systems, apply 15% MSP PL
- For machining, use MSP PL as machining lubricant and apply as needed